Saturday, March 18, 2006

 

American Fusion

American Fusion

Although I do think I have a sense of humor, but I am just not fond of cheesy comedies. I like movies when they are actually funny because the characters say or do some humorous stuff, but not when one kicks another's crotch. You would not be laughing if somebody kicks your crotch, would you? Then why I should laugh at others when they got hick on the balls? That's the reason I don't feel the "crowd pleaser" "American Fusion" that funny at all. I hardly laughed during the entire film, while others giggled through out the film. Yvonne (am I the only one don't think that's a Chinese name?) is a divorced newspaper reporter with a grown-up son and a critical mother. She met a Mexican American dentist during an assignment and the ethnic stereotypes began to accelerate in this topsy-turvy family. Although most of the ethnic jokes are not that funny, I do like the grandma character who is so stubborn and energetic.

My rating: 4 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?