Tuesday, January 2, 2007

 

The Harmonium in My Memory (내 마음의 풍금)

내 마음의 풍금 "The Harmonium in My Memory" ("내 마음의 풍금") is a gentle sweet film about love and affection.

Twenty-one years old handsome educated city boy Mr. Kang comes to a countryside village to teach young children. One of her student is a 17 years old girl who immediately madly falls in love with Kang. But Kang has his eyes on another new teacher, Miss Yang. So some hearts are to be broken.

This film shows the tender affection with humor and sincerity. It's one of those Korean dramas that make my heart warm with an innocent love story. There is no big idea or complex plot in this film. It's simply shows the love in these characters as a matter of fact.

After the heavy "Address Unknown," this cute "The Harmonium in My Memory" is just what I needed.

My rating: 8 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?