Friday, June 26, 2020

 

2020 Pride Streaming

It's Pride month! Even though theaters are still closed, you can still celebrate it by streaming many terrific LGBTQ films for free—if you have a San Francisco Public Library Card, or subscribe to Netflix, or have an Amazon Prime membership. Of course, you can also join Frameline44 online!

In random order:

  1. Vito (USA 2011 | 93 min. | Documentary | My capsule review | Available on Kanopy and Amazon Prime)

    Vito Official Site

  2. Baby Steps (滿月酒 | Taiwan/USA 2015 | in Mandarin/English | 103 min. | My review | Available free on IMDB TV)

    Baby Steps facebook Site

  3. Blue Is the Warmest Colour (La vie d'Adèle | France 2013 | in French | 179 min. | My capsule review | Available on Netflix)

    Blue Is the Warmest Color Official Site

  4. Disobedience (Ireland/UK/USA 2018 | 114 min. | Available on Kanopy)

    Disobedience Official Site

  5. Stranger by the Lake (L'inconnu du lac | France 2013 | in French | 97 min. | Available on Kanopy)

    Stranger by the Lake Official Site

  6. The Half of It (USA 2020 | 104 min. | Available on Netflix)

    The Half of It Official Site

  7. The Way He Looks (Hoje Eu Quero Voltar Sozinho | Brazil 2014 | in Portuguese | 95 min. | My review | Available on Kanopy)

    The Way He Looks

  8. A Single Man (USA 2009 | 99 min. | My review | Available on Netflix)

    A Single Man Official Site

  9. Cloudburst (Canada 2011 | 94 min. | My My capsule review | Available on Kanopy)

    Cloudburst facebook Site

  10. Moonlight (USA 2016 | 110 min. | My capsule review | Available on Kanopy and Netflix)

    Moonlight Official Site

  11. I Killed My Mother (J'ai tué ma mère | Canada 2009 | in French | 96 min. | Available on Kanopy)

    I Killed My Mother Official Site

  12. Dear Ex (誰先愛上他的 | Taiwan 2018 | in Mandarin | 100 min. | Available on Netflix)

    Dear Ex on Netflix

  13. XXY (Argentina/Spain/France 2007 | in Spanish | 91 min. | Available on Kanopy)

    XXY

  14. Departure (UK/France 2016 | in French/English | 109 min. | Available free on TubiTV)

    Departure


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?