Sunday, July 9, 2006

 

The Aristocrats

The Aristocrats Watching "The Aristocrats" is a complete shock. The documentary shows a hundred comedians (I didn't count) telling one "well know" joke, which is the dirtiest filthiest and the most vulgar joke you probably ever heard. I didn't know what "Aristocrat" means in that joke before I see the film, and I still don't know what it means afterwards. Shock value? Indeed. But that only goes with the first few minutes. The rest of the film is simply a long dirty drag.

I really should have watched this film in a theatre instead on DVD. I suspect that I would have a complete new impression on this film. But when I was watching this film, all I wanna do is to take a shower. Not that I made a mess myself, because I just feel so disgusting even just hearing those "jokes." Basically most of the jokes told in the film is like this (with variations):

"A family came to the stage and the son starts to suck the father when the father fucks his daughter and the daughter licking the dog's ass and the dog is fucking the mother and the mother is sucking on the son... oh, and the cum and shit and pee everywhere... because they are the Aristocrats."

Why is it funny? Beats me.

Definitely I have never seen a film like this. But "funniest" film? Oh please!

My rating: 3 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?