Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Breakfast on Pluto

Breakfast on Pluto "Breakfast on Pluto" is about an orphaned boy Patrick, who started to cross dressing when he was a little kid and wanted to be called "Kitten," became a transvestite "entertainer" after she grew up. She moved to London searching for love and for her mom, who she gave a name called "Phantom Lady."

It's really a terrific film. I enjoy the ride the film takes me through "Kitten's" life. I've got to know this charming, charismatic, fun, sweet, tender, innocent, emotional lady. Cillian Murphy was brilliant playing Kitten.

Although one thing I don't understand is why a transvestite is usually taking a job like cabaret singer, or sex workers, or an "entertainer?" Why can't they just have a regular job like everybody else? I want to see a film portrait a transvestite just like everybody else.

My rating: 8 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?