Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada I love "The Devil Wears Prada."

It's about a young girl got a job as the assistant to Miranda Priestly, the editor of the most influential fashion magazine Runway. The problem is that Miranda, fantastically played by Meryl Streep, might be the most diabolical boss that pretty girl (and perhaps all of us) have ever seen, oh, and the most stylish boss.

Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci are truly shining in this film. They are two of the most talented actors these days. Witness their brilliant performance is a treat to me already. They created great characters in this film. However, the story has its flaws, but it still works nevertheless.

More or less, I am like Andy, the assistant to the devil Miranda. I sometimes consider that designer's names are nonsense. But, if you throw those clothes to me, hell, I will wear them.

Although Miranda is satanic, but she has got my respect and I feel that she ought to be like that in her position. Oh maybe that's the impression we have for people in the fashion industry. "That's all."

My rating: 8 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?