Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

The Lake House

The Lake House I was so sleepy. I fell in sleep many times this evening when I went to see the film "The Lake House" with Peter and Heike. I didn't like this movie too much, mainly because I have a problem with the casting, and I kept thinking why the hell they want to remake a Korean film? Can't Hollywood come up something original? OK, I was sleepy and I probably didn't quite following the plot well. But Keanu Reeves is just the wrong guy for a romantic lead role. Peter loved the movie though, he was crying like a baby. Heike said I am mean because I am not sensitive to other's feelings. Not true. I just can't stop laughing when I see Keanu Reeves tries to fake the cry on the big screen.

My rating: 4 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?