Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Well, I have meant to see "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" for a long time, but I never got around to it. After Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had their baby, I finally saw "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

I actually liked it, and I didn't think I would.

The plot is about... oh, who cares. The film is not about the plot, it's about how we see Brad and Angelina messing around together. They have a nice house, both have a big secret to each other: they are both assassins hired by a secret agency, but they don't know, even they hide their weapons all over the house.

While I was watching the film, I wonder if they fight each other like that before they have sex in real life. It's quite possible as far I can imagine. At least, I totally enjoy watching them beating the shit out of each other. That's entertaining. If I were the director, I would add one more character for their adopted Cambodian kid. That would be even better.

Yes, it's a silly fun film, and I totally enjoyed for my guilty pleasure.

My rating: 7 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?