Saturday, September 2, 2006

 

Oldboy (올드보이)

올드보이 I watched the Korean film "Oldboy" (올드보이) last year on its opening night in the theatre. Watching it again just make me to love this film even more.

I just admire how the director tells this incredible story. He brings its audience to the extreme to take a deep look at the human nature itself.

I still had to look away during some of the scenes in this film, even I have seen so many Korean films. My nerve is still quite week facing blood.

Oh, how much I love Woo-jin's closet. It opens from the middle when it senses his approaching. I need a closet like that, some day.

This is a master piece of Korean cinema. I don't know what Hollywood has been smoking even thinking about remaking this film. I totally agree with one person wrote on the IMDB: "If they remake this I will seek vengeance myself!!!"

My rating: 10 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?