Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

The Big Swindle (범죄의 재구성)

범죄의 재구성 Tonight, I finished the Korean film "The Big Swindle" (범죄의 재구성). Now, that is a fun film.

Opening with an exciting car chasing scene, "The Big Swindle" goes backwards to tell the story of a group of con artists to pull out a bank robbery operation. However, they don't trust each other. That makes the entire operation extremely complicated.

Although I feel it somehow resemble "Ocean's Eleven" in style and humor, I am glad this film has much less characters than "Ocean's Eleven." The dialogue is very funny and witty, Korean style.

Unfortunately, the plot gets more and more confusing and hard to follow toward to the end of the film. The lines also lost the edge. I wish the film could have been more consistent. But overall, it's a very entertaining film.

My rating: 7 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?