Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

For Your Consideration

For Your Consideration "For Your Consideration" is a comedy about making a film called "Home for Purim." This film shows the hilarious reaction from the cast of "Home of Purim" when three of them generated some Oscar buzz, only on the internet.

I love its humorous dialogue. I giggled throughout the film. It's a brilliant ensemble of actors making fun of their own, as well as the media around them. I think one has to be interested in the movie industry, especially the Oscar race in order to enjoy the humor in this film.

This is an entertaining and funny film. Although I think some of the scenes of the film in the film (I know, it's confusing) linger a little bit too long.

My rating: 7 out of 10.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?